Call for Entries - 61st KRW Awards
The Kenneth R. Wilson Awards are looking for the best in Canadian business-to-business magazine publishing. Submissions for work published in 2014 will be accepted for awards in 25 categories, recognizing excellence in the creation of written, visual, digital and integrated magazine content.
|Early-Bird Deadline: February 6, 2015||Final Deadline: February 13, 2015|
NEW THIS YEAR
No More Photocopies! All written categories no longer require hard copies. Submit only single-spread 8.5x11 PDF versions when you complete the online application.
In addition to reviewing the categories ad guidelines, before you submit
you will need the following:
1. Name and email of the author/creator and editor/art director of each piece;
2. Title, date and publication of each piece;
3. PDF of each piece (printable, single-page spreads 8.5 x 11 for written categories; single- or double-page
spreads for all others);
4. Method of payment (cheque or credit card);
5. Statement of editorial mandate (for new magazines and for certain categories).
Harvey Southam Award for Career Achievement
We are also accepting nominations for the Harvey Southam Award for Career Achievement. The award is open to anyone working in the B2B magazine industry. The deadline for nominations is March 1, 2015. Click here to learn more.
Call for Judges
We are currently recruiting judges for written, visual, digital, integrated and special categories. To nominate yourself or a colleague, review the categories and the judging process and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 61st annual Kenneth R. Wilson Awards gala will be held on June 2 at One King West Hotel in Toronto.
Stay in the loop